Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's in the Mail!

So finally after months of getting paperwork together and stressing about the best way to go about the paperwork, it's finally done and in the mail to our agency!! I am thrilled, Jeff is happy too, but not so much as me since I was in charge of the paperwork. Now we wait to see if we get the all clear and they move it on to St. Louis. We are praying! In the meantime we had a garage sale to help offset the cost of the adoption and with a lot of help from family and friends made a tidy sum to put towards the expenses. We are still working on other ideas and maybe now we can really focus our attention on that since we will be in a holding pattern until we hear from the government of Kazakhstan/our agency. What a great day!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!

5 comments:

Matthew Ruley said...

Congratultions - what great news! You must feel really great to get that sucker off! (I found your blog from comments you made on another blog). Now the wait begins...
Suz "yes I'm still waiting!"

Unknown said...

Finally! As the future grandmother of a baby from Kazakhstan, I am so happy the paperwork if finished. I am so excited! I can't wait until this time next year when I will have another grandchild to play with! I am praying for you always. Stay faithful!!
Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Make that, 'I am so happy the paperwork IS finished' (not if). :)
Love, Mom

Steph and Dusty said...

Michelle and Jeff,
Thank you so much for your comment! I was much like you when I turned all the paperwork in. It was a very exciting moment. I have bookmarked your blog and will be checking back. It will be interesting to follow each other along the process since we are so close in our time frames. Good luck to you all. If you want to email me I am at sbaker@wpscareers.com

Chrissy and Russell said...

Hi Michelle and Jeff! Thanks for your comment on my blog! And congratulations on finishing your dossier. What a HUGE step!!! I remember how it felt to complete both of our dossiers (we had a completed China dossier in August of last year before we withdrew from that program and switched to Kaz). Turning in that final piece of paper feels fabulous... Welcome to the waiting game!