Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Encouragement for the trip

I have been running across different scripture, some are new and some are old verses that I have marked and I thought that I would try to share one every so often with the hope that they might lift and encourage my fellow bloggers as they have encouraged Jeff and I on our journey.

The vision is yet for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal, and it will not fail.  Though it tarries, wait for it; For it will certainly come, it will not delay.  Habakkuk 2:3

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Michelle and Jeff,
I am a fellow CHI Kaz PAP dossier to MoFA 4/28/08 also. Our dossier was returned from Kaz (not for gender) in July, just resubmitted. I am praying your dossier moves along soon. We are finding out that my husbands age may prohibit us from adopting the 2 yr old boy (waiting child/ cleft lip/palate) we were hoping to adopt, just praying we can or that he finds a great family out there if we can't. We'll have to all pull together for strength! We'll follow along. Jacqueline

KazAdventurers said...

Thanks for sharing encouraging verses! I know how hard the waiting is as we've been waiting a very long time for our LOI. I hope you all hear something very soon!

Lisa
kazadventure.wordpress

McMary said...

What a great scripture--it is not always easy to wait but it helps to have such reassurance.