Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kazakhstan our dossier has arrived!

Well, we got some exciting news today, our dossier was registered at the MFA as of Monday, April 28th!!  We still have some time left to go, but it sure is nice to know that our paperwork is in country!  Just a few more steps to Baby G!
Not much else to report.  They predicted a freeze for our area so I ran out and covered all of our plants and then we didn't even get frost, so my garden is safe for a few more days until ole mother nature decides to turn on us again!!  Let's hope not!  I spent the weekend with my family while they visited in Branson.  We spent a lot of time down at the newly developed landing and then went over to get a look at Table Rock Dam and THIS time all ten flood gates were open!  The lake level was REALLY high, but you could see that it had been higher!  Well, enough ramblings, I really just wanted to share our exciting news!
Paka

12 comments:

Steph and Dusty said...

Congratulation!!!! I share your excitment and was literally jumping up and down when our dossier made it to the MFA. Every little step is progress and it reassures you that the process does work. The Baker Family - Stephanie and Dusty

Unknown said...

Told you so! Oh wait, mother's aren't supposed to say that are they?
I'm still praying.
Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Told you so! Oh wait, mother's aren't supposed to say that are they?
I'm still praying.
Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Okay, Michelle, I lost patience and did what you tell me not to do - I got mouseclick happy and sent you the same message twice. Sorry.
Love, Mom

McMary said...

Great news--congrats

Kim said...

Congratulations on your dossier making it to Kaz. We brought home J in July from Almaty. I wish your dossier quick travels through Kaz. :)

Kim
Kimmertek@aol.com

dnd82001 said...

Great news!!

Ours arrived last week so we are at the same stage........waiting, waiting and more waiting!!

Hopefully we will both hear good news soon!

Darlene

Jacqueline said...

We are also a CHI family adopting from Kazakhstan. Our dossier made it to the MFA on April 28 also! We will follow along with you and Darlene! Maybe we'll travel together? Good luck! Jacqueline Gray (jacgray14@yahoo.com)

Chrissy and Russell said...

Congratulations!!! What an exciting step, to know that you are "on the radar" now in Kazakhstan. I hope your wait goes by swiftly!

Angela said...

Hey! I missed this! Congratulations! It really feels good for it to be there, doesn't it?

lisa said...

Congratulations! I am right there with you! Hope we will move on quickly! Lisa

mom pup, pepper. said...

Congratulations on making it to the MFA! We brought our son home from Almaty City in September 2007 (Moore Family on CHI website). I remember very well how GREAT it feels to see progress. If you ever have any questions, feel free to e-mail us at stacye_moore@yahoo.com